Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A family Catering job to help fund our adoption.

We had another opportunity to make a little extra money to apply to our adoption fund. Before I go any further I must give a huge thanks to my sister and brother-in-law, Staci and Dwayne. Staci set us up with a catering job (really our first) and it gave me the opportunity to do the wedding and grooms cake too. Everyone worked very hard as you can see below. Benji and Dwayne really put in a lot of effort to help us girls. Then mama and daddy came up to pitch in and help us out too. It was a ton of work but we all had a blast (at least I did anyway, Ha!) Benji and I can't thank y'all enough for all your hard work. Staci and Dwayne worked so hard and then gave the entire profit to our adoption fund. We are once again very humbled and words can't express our gratitude. We love you guys!!!!




Staci and Dwayne
It's a monkey in a tree! No it's really just my hubby goofing off. HA!


Mama helping with the punch fountain.


Daddy frying chicken strips.


The fruit display...great job Staci!
Dwayne and Benji working hard to pipe cheesestraws.


No comments: