Friday, April 29, 2011

Lord help me raising 2 little boys:)

Warning: this post may be a little inappropriate and my boys may kill me for posting it one day but it is much to funny to not share.

I am learning more and more every day just how much "character" little boys possess. Last night, we went out to dinner. As we were waiting on our food, I gave D his little magna doodle to keep him occupied while N was playing with a toy car. D was practicing drawing his shapes. His shape of choice right now is a circle. He would draw circles then show them off the Benji and I and we would tell him how awesome his circles looked. Then my dear innocent little boy draws 2 circles next to each other (they were touching might I add). Then he proceeds to draw a dot in the middle of each circle hold it up and yells "Look mama: boobies!!". My dear hubby almost spewed sweet tea across the table. I had to turn my head. I tried to discuss that his picture was very good but was not something that he needed to be drawing but I honestly couldn't get through the sentence without laughing. I had to look over at Benji and tell him that he had to have that discussion because I just couldn't. I have been warned about little boys before but was totally not prepared for that one.
I do have to say for the record if he was depicting me...I am proud:):)

I promise I will get Easter pics up in a day or so. I just have not taken them off the camera just yet.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

That is too funny!!!! He sure has picked up the language well :). And apparently he is quite the artist! LOL!

sonflowerjax said...

Lol!!! I am having a hoot raising a little boy too, coming from a family of all girls!! Landon tugged on his pee pee the other night in the tub and said, "stuck" I burst out laughing, couldn't help it. Totally caught me off guard. Youou have got to have a sense of humor w boys, eh? :0)

Jeanette said...

That was awesome!!!! I'm sure there is more to come with that little guy!!! Easter pictures are great! I'm such a sucker for sweater vests on little boys!