Monday, August 22, 2011

Family Beach trip

Let me begin by apologizing for being such a crummy blogger. I know it has been over a month...shame on me. I will do better, I promise. I have a lot of catching up to do so stay tuned but for now I have some pics to share from our trip to the beach. My family does a family beach trip every year. Benji and I were so excited to take the boys to their first annual beach trip. For days Daniel asked "We going to the beach today?" He was super excited. They boys had a blast (as did we). It was so good to have some time with my parents (thank you guys so much for making this vacation happen every year!) and my sister and her family. Daniel could not wait to see his best fwiend (cousin) Nathan, and Noah wanted to see Jenn (our niece) who of course is a gorgeous girl...the boy loves his women. Here is a few pics from our trip:


My Precious boys




Benji the boys and I




My parents and their grandkids




My sweet Nephew Nathan with an alligator



Noah holding the gator (saying "too heaby")
Daniel with the gator






Me and my Noah Bear




Me and my Danny Boy



Daniel and Daddy on their first deep sea fishing trip




Daddy and Noah at the ocean The Lord has blessed us beyond measure




























No comments: