Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Noah!

My precious little Noah turns 3 today! We are ever so blessed to have him as our little boy.  I am so thankful that he is home where he belongs on his birthday. Yet again, I find my heart drawn to his birthmother. I will more than likely never be able to thank her in person, but my heart will forever be thankful to her for giving birth to him and having the courage and the strength to let him go so that he can have a life that he deserves. We will do our very best to give him the life that he deserves.
Thank you God for our precious Noah today and thank you for trusting us to be his parents, he (and his brother) make our lives complete and fill our hearts more than we ever could have imagined.

1 comment:

sonflowerjax said...

So precious! Praying you get to meet her in Heaven someday! :)