Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Home Study Complete!

I just recieved a call from our new home study agency. They have finally recieved a copy of our homestudy from the previous agency. It has now been completed by the new agency as well as all of the other paperwork that we needed from them for our dossier and it has been emailed to me. I have forwarded it to Kristen (our adoption coordinater) for review. Once Kristen approves it we will be ready to get everything apostilled and then sent to Russia! The money is still a pretty big issue but we completely trust that the Lord is already making the preparations for the money to be in place when the time is right. I'm just so excited that we can move forward now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for ya'll. I can't wait to have a new greatniece or nephew or both to love.

Aunt Peggy

The Pressley Family said...

woo hoo!!! Yay!!!!