Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's here, it's finally here!

Our homestudy has finally arrived! It came in the mail today. So after 5 months it is finally here! Can you detect my excitement? I have everything ready for our dossier (with the exception of our police clearances, which hopefully I can pick up today and it is the right thing). Everything has been faxed to Kristen and if she can look over and approve it today, we will be headed to Atlanta in the morning to get everything apostilled. Once it is apostilled, our dossier will be sent to the adoption agency then on to Russia for translation. This has been a really rough week, a curve ball was thrown to us (I wont go into great detail) but we asked God to send us a burning bush and he did. So to get this in the mail today, was just what I needed. Thank you God!!

1 comment:

The Pressley Family said...

Yay!!!! So happy things are moving right along for you guys!!