Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas (a little late)

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE Christmas! First and foremost, it is the day that God gave the greastest gift ever...the birth of his son Jesus. I love everything about Christmas. I love to decorate every smidgen of house that I can, I love to bake Christmas goodies, I love wrapping and giving gifts and most of all, I love having time off work to spend with family and friends. We had a wonderful Christmas this year and are so blessed to have such awesome families to spend Christmas with. This year, our little one recieve some gifts. It meant so much to us that he/she was thought of. I feel quite certain that he/she is out there and it kills me that they weren't home this year to enjoy Christmas with us. I cringe at the thought that Christmas for our little one was spent without family and in an orphanage. However, I trust that the Lord has provided them with wonderful care takers that are loving them until we can finally get to them. Next year, hopefully, Christmas will be a whole new expereince for you my little one!





Grammie and Pop gave you this book for Christmas this year. It is so wonderful and you will have it read to you every Christmas as soon as you are home.




This one is from Aunt Staci, Uncle Dwayne, Jennifer and Nathan. They knew how much that I love this book so they got it for our little one this year.




The goods from Ashley, Andy and Alex. I did just realize that the book you got is not with this picture. I must have left if in the bag by accident.



From my secret sister: Ruthie. This is by far one of my childhood favorites.




Shasha made this! No words necessary on how touching this one is. This is already on dispaly on the nursery to be.





All the loot! Thank you everyone! These gifts made my Christmas so much more special. It was so weet of all of you and means the world to us! Our little one is so lucky to have family and friends like you to come home to. Thank you all so much!


Last but not least, we had the chance to get togther with Tara and Jonathan over Christmas. It was so wonderful to meet them and I know that we are going to be great friends. I can't wait until the day that we can get our little Russian angels together for play dates!



No comments: