Monday, March 19, 2012

Valentine's Day

I know I am very far behind, but better late than ever, right? Blogging isn't my problem, it's getting pics off my camera and attached that I have an issue with. I take tons of pictures and to go through them can be a big undertaking so...forgive me for my lack of blogging:)

For those who know me well know that of all holidays, Valentines Day is my least favorite. I am kinda a Valentine's scrooge if you will. Last year, we spent our Valentine's day in Russia...with our two new sons. It kinda revived the holiday which I have come to all but loathe. Valentine's Day is 2 days after our Gotcha Day and now it is the first holiday that we had as a family...so my heart is a little mushier than it normally is on V'day. I love holidays...and now that I am a mother, holidays are 100 times more special to me. Here is our Valentine's Day fun:

For lunch we had heart shaped sandwiches.


I came home from work to one lil' monkey with a rose and giant balloon.
And another with a rose and my favorite candies...and no pants. (when the boys are with daddy for a day there is no telling how they are going to be dressed when I get home:):)






We had made heart shaped ice the day before



And Valentine's cupcakes for Daniel to take to gymnastics the next day






What Valentines Day is complete without chocoalte dipped strawberries...even better when they are dipped my two sweet lil' boys






Frozen raspberry heart ice in our sparkling cider



Noah downing his cider

Daniel and his cider...notice there is no steak left on his plate. This child loves some steak.


and our dessert...hot fudge brownies with rasberries.







No comments: