Monday, January 19, 2009

Another yard sale coming up!

I'm posting this as my thank you more so than an announcement. I really don't even know where to start to be honest. I just want to thank everyone who is putting this together in advance. Shasha, Erin, and Denise (and any others that I'm not aware of), I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the time and effort that you guys are putting into this yardsale. I pray that one day I will be able to bless you guys, as you are blessing us way more then you will ever know. When we started this process, I always knew that God was going to provide. However, I never thought that he'd provide by so much effort from others. I just thought that the real estate market would pick up, a few good real estate sales and poof, the money would just be there. Never did it occur to me how many people that God had placed in our lives that were going to help make this happen for us. So for those of you who are coordinating this yard sale, words do not even begin to descibe the gratitude that we are feeling right now. You will always have a special place in our hearts, and we will be eternally grateful for your part in helping bring our child/children home!

2 comments:

ErinLindsey said...

it's our pleasure, shanon. you're family. we look out for our own. love you guys!

The Pressley Family said...

I'm just honored to be a part of the process!! Thanks for letting me share in the joy and excitement of your adoption process!