Monday, January 12, 2009

The process has begun....

Today is marks the official beginning. We are mailing our initial paperwork off today! Coincidentally, it is our 7 year anniversary. Can you detect the excitment in my writing?
Below is a picture of the evelopes of our paperwork that will be in the mail momentarily. I hate pictures of myself but Renee and Ruthie forced me to do this one. HA! I fought them hard but they made me post this picture instead of a picture of just the paperwork (and the flowers hubby sent me for our anniversary...thanks babe...I love you!) It has been a good day! Just please keep us in your prayers that this adoption will move forward quickly and that the finances will be in place when the time is right. What we sent today is a drop in the bucket compared to what we need (but we know that God is going to provide). We still have a long road to travel, and we are praying for God's guidence, and thanking him for getting us to this point, as well as putting people in our lives to help get us to where we are today.

2 comments:

ErinLindsey said...

Yay! I'm so so so very excited for you guys!

Hannah said...

Shanon and Benji,
We are so excited for you and check this blog regularly. I love you both and pray for you continuously. God will do amazing things!!

Love,
Hannah