Monday, July 20, 2009

The best secret sister ever!

In our church, the ladies all have secret sisters. I have no idea who my secret sister is, but she is one heck of a wonderful secret sister. I don't know if she reads this blog or not. But I just want to say thank you for all the encouragement, prayers and all the little gifts for our "little one". Every time that my secret sister sends me a gift, there is always a little gift in there for our child-to-be. Each time it gives me such a boost and just makes my day. There was one gift in particular that has just meant so much to me. For the 4th of July, she gave me a book by Twila Paris "Bedtime Stories: Prayers and Lullabyes". That is on the best books ever. It is a book for a child but it is filled with some of the sweetest things. I read a prayer or a lullaby almost every night. So, to anyone one out that that has little ones, check this book out, you will not be dissappointed. It has touched me and lifted my spirits when I needed it the most. So thank you so much to my secret sister, I love you!

No comments: