Monday, November 16, 2009

Ramblings cont...

So I had finally had a day off Saturday, and it is my last free day until at least mid December. So I took advantage of the day and now my house is almost Christmas ready. There are some Christmas Scrooges out there that will grumble and moan about me decorating so early. But hear me when I say I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! Sorry, but four weeks of Christmas just is not enough in our household, thus we start early. So I have already put out all but two of my Christmas trees (and yes I am the tree in almost every room kinda person), and the house is, for the most part, fully decorated with the exception of the outside. Now I just have one request: "Mother Nature, will you please send us some cooler weather because this 77 degree weather just is not cutting it for my Christmas mood."
Also, I know that I have mentioned it before, but my secret sister at church ROCKS! She is awesome. I just got a beautiful sweater, watch and earrings from her for fall. Also, as she always does, there was a gift for "Baby Rentz". She gave is the cutest little fall plate, cup, and silverware set for our little one. It made my day. I have a nice little collection of things for the baby that my secret sister has already given me. She is really the best!
Oh, yeah and it has almost been one month since our paperwork was mailed. Praise the Lord that I stay insanely busy because otherwise I think that I would have lost my mind by now. I am so thankful that we are in the "waiting phase" because each day that passes means on less day that we have to wait to bring our babi(es) home.
One last ramble...Benji sent me a text a few minutes ago. It read "Ya teb-ya lyoo blyu". HA! For those of you who don't know, that means "I love you" in Russian. So, my dear hubby has been working on his Russian...and that just brought a smile to my face.

No comments: