Thursday, May 13, 2010

Paperwork Updates

Anyone who thinks adoption is easy is sadly mistaken. I read somthing the other day that a mother had birthed three of her children and adopted her fourth child. In the article she stated that adoption was much harder than any of her births. I kinda think that statement has to be true. We headed back to Atlanta yesterday for which feels like round 400 of apostilling. I was able to finish almost everything to carry us through until July.
We were told back in January that we should expect a referral sometime in May or June (now with Russia, this is not a definate.) It could be much sooner and it could be much later. So, May is here, and now I feel like a complete slave to my phone. I won't go anywhere with out it. Every time my phone rings I think "Could it be?" This is not fun! Just a few months ago, I was dying to get out of the "paperchase" phase and into the "waiting phase". I truly thought that the waiting phase would be easier than the paper chase. Let me tell ya....not so. I am quite tired of this "waiting" phase. I do hope that the Lord forgives my increasing impatience.

No comments: