Sunday, June 13, 2010

My apologies to the world

I have the best BFF in the world...so sorry world, you may think that your BFF is the best one out there, but she's not because I have the best:)
I got home Friday to a package by my back door. In it were the cutest monogrammed zebra striped burp cloths (she knows me quite well), with a sweet note from my dear BFF that said "Now you will be one chic mama!" This is not the first of little "packages of sunshine" (in her words) that she has sent for out little one. My BFF has been one of the most amazing supporters of our adoption ever! She has been there with me every step of the way physically, emotionally and spiritually. She is just the best and I love her so very much! Thank you so much Ashley for your constant support, you will never know how much it means to me.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

And now I'm crying. I love you tons! You mean so much to me...and I am so blessed to have you!