Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We are registered!

I just spoke with Johnna and she informed me that we were officially registered! This may not mean much for some but for us it is another huge milestone reached. It means that we are officially just waiting to get the call any day now. Realistically, it will still be a few more months before we actually receive our referral, but we are so thrilled to have finally reached this milestone, and the thought that it “could” happen any day now is so exciting to us. The Lord has brought us a long way. We have dealt with so many emotional battles in this process, but he has never left our side, he has guided us through each and every step. We are just so thankful to be where we are today and to have the support and love of so many family and friends. We truly couldn’t be here without the constant love and support of you guys, we love you all and are so thankful that you are there to build us up when we are crumbling, and you are there when we have exciting news to share.
I do want to take a minute to ask for prayer for a friend of mine, whom I just recently met but is very near and dear to our hearts. She and her husband are just beginning the adoption process and are feeling some of the emotional ups and downs right now. I just ask that anyone reading this take a minute to say a quick prayer that everything works out for them and that they get their approval soon.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

So so so excited for y'all! I can't wait for playdates!!! I'll definitely keep your friend in my prayers - and you know y'all stay in our prayers at all times! :)

The Pressley Family said...

Woo hoo!! So excited for you guys!

Hannah said...

YAY!! God is ever faithful and sees us through. I feel I need to share something with you that is way too long to type, so call me when you get a chance. If I don't hear from you by Friday afternoon I will call then. Love you guys soooo much and I am excited for you!!