Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Patience

Patience is not one of my virtues. However, the Lord is most definately teaching me patience....like it or not, he is forcing me to be patient. We recieved a little "tid-bit" of information over 3 weeks ago. I have not mentioned it on here because we really don't much and it may not even pan out to be anything. We expected to hear more from our agency within a week, but we have still heard nothing. I am trying with all my might to be patient and just continue wait. It is beyond frustrating to know that our children are out there and there is not one thing we can do to get them home sooner. Today marks two years since we recieved our approval from our agency. It has been a long and tiresome two years. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't undo these past two years for anything. I have grown so much in these two year in my spiritual life as well as in my marriage. I have, and am still learning to be patient and wait on the Lord.

1 comment:

Heather Brandt said...

How agonizing to be given info. and not have any more news for 3 weeks! Praying for you!

Heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com