Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mind Boggled

It is very hard to descibe all the emotions that I am feeling right now. I am beyond excited. I can't wait to get to Russia and see their little faces. My brain is going ninety miles a minute. There is so much to do. I hope to start working on their room this weekend. I did get to do a little shopping and get them a few clothes last week. On top of preparing for these two precious little boys....we have a mound of paperwork to get done. The sooner we get the paperwork done, the sooner we can petition for a court date and get them home. Thus we feel a huge sense of urgency. The only problem is, is that a lot of the paperwork is at the mercy of others...who do not share the same sense of urgency. As I looked at the list of requirements, I thought to myself "how in the world am I going to get this done?" I just wasn't prepared for al that is left to do. I read things over and over yet they didn't seem to compute in my brain. I am just going to take one things at a time and we will get it done. Our paperwork says "be prepared to meditate on Romans 5:3...Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance." Thus..this is just what we will have to do.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I know you will get it all done...I'll say a prayer that those people you are at the mercy of will get your paperwork to you quickly! I will be happy to do whatever I can to help you!! Y'all have so many people behind you supporting you, so if you feel frustrated and overwhelmed, use them! We love you so much and are thrilled to support you on this amazing part of your journey to these two sweet boys!!

The Pressley Family said...

Woo hoo!!! So excited for you two!!

Unknown said...

Don't get too overwhelmed with the list.... I too felt overwhelmed with the remaining documents, but once I took them on one by one it was not so bad!! We will be praying that the people that need to "push" it along will see the urgency for your family and these children. Keep them on their toes!!!! It will be done before you know it!!!
Blessings,
Julie, Wade & Alyssa Word