Thursday, September 9, 2010

Referral and acceptance

We recieved a call from Johnna a week ago today. She told us to get to our email for some exciting news. I dropped what I was doing and went straight to the office to check my email. There it was...two of the sweetest faces ever! I was looking at two little boys that could possibly be our sons. We have spent several days in prayer, even though from the minute I saw their faces I was quite confident that they were ours. Today we called and made it official. We accpeted these two precious angels and hopefully they will be ours in just a few months.

5 comments:

Lanawriteslove said...

omg omg omg i'm soooo excited :D

jnalley said...

Congratulations you guys! We're so happy and excited for you!!!

Renee said...

Shanon & Benji, You two are going to be amazing parents. I have seen how much love you have to give and know that not only will these 2 babies have great parents, but they are Blessed to have Godly Parents. Love you guys.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! We look forward to watching your journey!!! It seems like just yesterday that we were in Krasnoyarsk. We have been home for 21 months!!!!
Julie, Wade & Alyssa

Hannah said...

I cried all over again reading this!! I love you guys and I am so excited for you. Mom and I want to help with a shower!!