Thursday, September 23, 2010

We have travel dates!

We recieved our travel dates yesterday. How exciting, right? It is super exciting, yet very overwhelming. There is so much to do in the next few weeks before we go. There is so much to do before you go to a foreign country, so much paperwork to do for an adoption, so many things to prepare around the house for bringing two little boys home...all this together makes for one stressed out Shanon. Ha! There are moments where I think to myself "I can't do this. How am I going to get it all done and together with any sanity left to be decent mother?" Then I think....the Lord has carried us this far. He has helped us over every hurdle and held our hands through each aspect of this adoption..who in the heck am I to question him now?
I can't tell you how excited that I am that we fianlly get to meet what we are already calling "our boys". I am so ready to see their little faces. I am beyond ready to get them home but I do have to be a little more patient. We get to meet them in a few weeks but it will be a few months before we can bring them home.

No comments: