Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Getting ready!

Our flights are booked (thank you daddy for acting as our travel agent:), visas are in the mail, and paper work is well under way. Just a little bit longer and we will be Russia bound!!
This past weekend we began to work on the boy's room. My mama and dear friend Renee came to help us paint Friday night. Our beautiful neice Kristie came up Saturday to help us out in the boys's room as well. Then when I got home from work Saturday night I found intruders in my house. My mama and daddy had snuck over and were finishing up painting and putting the furniture in. Also the "adoption fairy" came and brought the boys a new dresser and hutch. I have the best parents in the whole entire world. They worked so hard this weekend to help us get the nursery ready. I love you guys so much and our boys are going to be so blessed with the best grandparents this world has to offer!
We still have a little while before we can bring the boys home but we have to take papers to submit to the court when we go in a few weeks for trip one. Now we have pictures of a cute little boy's room rather than a "guest bedroom". I'll post pictures soon when it is all done.

2 comments:

Court said...

Can't wait to see pics!

Court said...
This comment has been removed by the author.