Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Catching up

I am a few days behind on posting. So I have to do a little catching up.
First, my mother-in-law made new bedding to match bedding that we purchased a while back. It is soooo cute! I love it! I am blessed to have a mother-in-law with such talent. I do apologize for not having a picture right this second but I keep forgetting to grab my camera. I can't wait to post the pics and show off her mad sewing skills!

Second, we are having another yard sale this weekend to help fund our adoption. I have said from day one that the Lord will provide. Let me also say...the Lord has always provided! Any time that we have had to pay for something...the money has always been there. This first trip is going to deplete the stash and the next trip is the big one financially. Thus are trying to churn profits anywhere we can right now. We are also in the process making t-shirts to sell so stay tuned.

I leave you with a game. The game is entitled "Guess my mama's occupation?"
The below picture is a hint....

If you guess drug pusher...you are wrong, however the picture may suggest otherwise. She brought over a "kit" last night for our trip. The only thing we don't have in this kit is the cure for cancer:) We have guaze, bandaides, anti-itch cream, hydorcortizone, aloe, cotton balls, q-tips, tape, eye drops, sinus blaster, Tylenol,Tylenol PM, aspirin, ibprofin, rolaids, night time cold meds, day time cold meds, night time sinus meds, day time sinus meds, pepcid, cough drops, immodium, hand wipes, hand sanitizer, kleenex, medicated lip balm, heat packs and anti-embolism socks.

The nurse in my mama just came out! As much as I have laughed at this, I am going to be one thankful person if I need any of it. Thank you mama for ALWAYS looking out for us.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I love your mom!! She's the best :)

Tara said...

Lol..this post cracked me up and made me SO excited at the same time!:) Can't believe that you're about to meet your sweet little boys so soon!! Love you guys and can't WAIT to see all the bedding and such. Tara

The Riner Family said...

I'm sure she will be over to make sure you pack a coat, gloves & the kitchen sink before next week. LOL