Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 1 Trip 2

We made it safely to Moscow. I don't know that our traveling could have went any smoother. The Lord was most definatley traveling with us. Everything here is snow covered and beautiful. When we landed they pilots said the temp was 8 degrees Farenheit. It is chilly but not bad at all....but anyone that knows me knows that I love cold weather.
We had a tough time saying good-bye when we left. Benji and I are very much home bodies and we truly are not looking forward to being away from home this long but we know the end reward is well worth it.
We are about to venture out and see if we can find us some lunch. Tomorrow we have to have our medicals done in Moscow (not something we are looking forward to at all) and then we head to the airport to fly our to our region. I may not be able to blog tomorrow as we leave this hotel in the morning, fly out tomorrow night then land in Kras the next morning.
We are so thankful for all the love, support and prayer that we have recieved. We are most definately feeling the prayers!!
P.S. Stacy Woods: Sorry that we kept you up all night...I think Benji is going to miss you the most:)

4 comments:

Court said...

So glad to hear. We are praying for you!

swoods said...

I bet he'll agree I'll miss him more.

Hannah said...

Glad you made it safely! Continuing to lift you up in prayer :)

swoods said...

House fills empty without my wife but am going to try and get some sleep and will say a prayer for you two before I lay my head down to rest. Take care and be safe.