Tuesday, February 24, 2009

God is great...but he almost gave me a heart attack

Let me start by saying thank you God! He is always there to pull us through when we need him. Our adoption agency called this morning to tell us that there was nothing that they could do. Our homestudy agency would not be approved so we needed to stop now and find a new home study agency. Luckily Benji was here at the office when we got this call, because I was really beginning to have chest pains. So I had no choice but to call our case worker and tell her that we really appreciated everything but we were forced to go elsewhere. I go outside to call Donna on my cell, as I'm calling her she's calling me at the office. Donna said that they will get this issue resolved. We have a few options here but they said that they would make this happen even if they have to contract it out to an "approved" company. So that's where we stand right now. God is amazing and even though he tests us sometime, if we just trust in him, he will pull us through. Thank you to every one who has lifted us up in prayer. The family and friend's support is what gets us through these little bumps in the road. We love you all very much!