Friday, February 13, 2009

Home visit Complete!

Donna came to our house this morning to complete our home visit. I think that it went very well. She didn't point out any problems. She had to check every room to make sure that there were no saftey hazards, she had to make sure that all guns were properly locked away (which even with 2 giant gun safes, was a task in our house) and she had to pet our dogs to make sure that they were not vicious. There was really nothing to it at all. Now we can enjoy our weekend with our super clean house. I need to tell Donna to come by weekly. HA! Benji went ahead and did his individual interview today. So now all that we have left is my individual interview and a couple more papers to turn in and we will be done with our end of the homestudy.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited that things are going so smoothly. I know God has his hand in everything. We love you guys!