Thursday, February 5, 2009

A heart of gold...

God presents himself in many different ways. This past week, God has presented himself in a man willing to shave his head to help us raise extra funds to help bring our child home. Kyle Shell, an man with a heart the size of Texas, volunteered to shave his head once he raised $500 to put towards our adoption. Well he did just that last night. As I sat there and watched him loose his hair bit by bit, I felt so blessed. Anyone that know me knows that I am not one for tears at all, but as I watched Kyle get his new "do" I was fighting tears. I am blown away by this act of genuine kindness. For someone to do this just amazes me. I thank God for people like Kyle who are willing to sacrifice to help someone else out. Kyle, you are a true man of God and you will be in our hearts forever. Thank you for your sacrifice, and thank you for following your heart to help us in bringing our child home. You are an amazing person, and we pray that God pours out his many blessing on you. Here are a few pictures of Kyle's sacrifice:

Kyle Before

Getting ready for the new "do"

Halfway throught the haircut.
The Aftermath











No comments: