Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 6...visit with OUR boys.

We got to go spend some more time with the boys this afternoon. Each time we see them gets better and better. We had a great visit. I can tell you now, N (our youngest) is going ot be a Mama's boy. They told me that he had been asking when his mama was coming back all morning. He is so affectionate...yet stubborn as the day is long. When he wants something....he is going to stop at nothing until he gets it. He was very demanding of my attention today, thus making it hard for me to have much one on one time with D. D took to Benji very well. He played with him the entire time. He loves to play with a ball. D is a very sweet child. If N steals a toy, he just lets him have it. He is so patient with his "braht" (brother). D laughed so much today. It was so wonderful to hear him laugh so much. He loved when Benji would pick him up and sling him around...he would laugh and laugh. D is a very obedient child, he minds with only having to tell him to do something once. He seems to really want to please you He would come sit in my lap on his own...without me prompting him to, but his little brother did make it a little hard for me to have time with just D.

When we went to leave, we were walking down the hall. D has to take N's hand or else N would pitch a fit for leaving us. N held my finger and D's hand, when we got to their room I had to pry my finger from N's grasp...he fussed a lot when we left. Which breaks and warms my heart all in one. I am so ready to get back and see them tomorrow!


Again I have no good pictures so I will leave you with our celebratory supper:
Kentucky Fried Chicken (strips)....and it was good!!!


1 comment:

Hannah said...

I live for each post :) I cannot imagine who exciting and frustrating this is all in one! Praying for a very speedy ten days!