Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 7



We had another great day with the boys! D drew us a picture today, it is a picture I will cherish forever...and quite good for a 3 year old if I should say so myself. He drew 2 houses and they were clearly houses and a person, with eyes and hair. I was a proud mama:)


When we arrived at the orpahange, they had D dressed and ready to go outside for a bit. N is battling a cold so he couldn't go. Thus we had a good 20-30 minutes alone with D...which was great. His little brother is slightly more demading of attention so it was good to have some one on one time with D...and it was great to have a change of scenery and be able to go outside. He loved the playground outside. A lot of the equiptment is covered in snow but he was content using the slide over and over. He had a blast and there is no better noise in this world than to hear that little guy laugh...a noise just a few months ago I was worried would take forever for me to hear.


When they finally brought N to us you could tell our little guys wasn't feeling all too well. He wasn't nearly as active as he was yesterday. The only thing he wanted to do was take every toy his brother wanted to play with. We did get a lot of hugs from him and I hated to leave him there when I know he isn't feeling good. This is the last cold he will have to suffer without his mama and daddy taking care of him. When we got back to the apartment, Benji said "It is getting harder and harder to leave them". That is the 100% truth!


Again we are still not allowed to post pictures for a little bit longer but I was able to get a few pics that we can post because they do not show faces. Unfortunately didn't get any postable pics of N today but I did get a couple of D that are priceless to me.




2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Ohh, I love the pics!!! He looks so sweet! Glad you had another great day!

Hannah said...

Amazing! Love those pictures :)